Todd Sullivan is the Geffen A&R representative who signed Weezer to DGC Records on June 25, 1993. Sullivan is credited for A&R work on Weezer (The Blue Album), Pinkerton, and Maladroit, as well as the Rivers Cuomo solo albums Alone and Alone II, and the DVD release Video Capture Device. He additionally produced Weezer's 1998 cover of "Velouria", which appeared on Where Is My Mind?: A Tribute to the Pixies, and contributed vocals to the Homie song "American Girls", which appeared on Meet the Deedles: The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. In a 2008 interview with the music publication Pitchfork, Rivers Cuomo stated that he considers Sullivan to be his "harshest critic".
- Weezer (The Blue Album) (1994) – A&R
- Pinkerton (1996) – A&R
- Meet the Deedles: The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (1998) – Vocals (on "American Girls")
- Where Is My Mind?: A Tribute to the Pixies (1999) – Production (on "Velouria")
- Maladroit (2002) – A&R
- Video Capture Device (2004) – A&R
- Alone: The Home Recordings of Rivers Cuomo (2007) – A&R
- Alone II: The Home Recordings of Rivers Cuomo (2008) – A&R
- Dusty Gems & Raw Nuggets (2019) – "Deluxe Edition Originally Produced by"
- ↑ Crock, J., & Cuomo, R. (2008, January 28). Rivers Cuomo feature. Pitchfork. Retrieved from https://pitchfork.com/features/interview/6773-rivers-cuomo/.