|Do you need help?|
If you are in need of assistance with any aspect of Weezerpedia, the best way to get questions answered is to join our Discord server! Here's an invite link: https://discord.gg/GCFFrkqy22.
If you really don't want to join, you can reach out to one of Weezerpedia's administrators. Choose who you would like to help you from that list, and leave a message on their talk page with questions.
MediaWiki offers a collection of special pages and tools to keep track of what is going on in the wiki. So you can watch for example:
- recent changes to all pages
- newly created pages
- the contributions of one specific user
- the revision history: all changes made to one page
The most interesting special page is Special:Recentchanges. It displays all edits, file uploads, page moves, deletions and other actions done in the wiki. In the menu on top it offers a collection of links to customize your display: limit the number of changes shown, the number of days or restrict it to edits to a certain namespace. You can also hide edits marked as minor (don't forget that major changes can be flagged by a user as minor anyway).
One line in recentchanges consists of several links:
- diff displays the difference to the previous revision of the page,
- hist links to the revision history of the page,
- the link with the full title of the page brings you to the current version. If the title is in bold, it indicates that it is on your watchlist.
Next is a flag describing the article modification type:
- N signalizes a new page,
- m a minor edit,
- b an edit made by a bot.
Following the timestamp the user is mentioned with a link to his user and talk page and to his contributions. In italic follows a comment if the user has submitted one.
- Related changes: Special:Recentchangeslinked/Pagename
- User contributions: Special:Contributions/User