|Birth name||Remus McLoud|
|Occupation(s)||Incompetent dipshit and failure in all things|
|Instrument(s)||Vocals, Guitar, Drums, Bass, Keyboard|
runnersdialzero is a fguy?/,,
It is I, runnersdialzero (always in all-lowercase, despite what this website forced me to do). I've been a member of the online Weezer fanbase since early or mid-2004 (R.I.P. weezernation ;__;). I'd been Weezer-curious since the age of nine, around 1994 or so, when I heard stuff like "Buddy Holly" and "Undone" on MTV and "Jamie" from the DGC Rarities compilation (thank you, Nirvana).
In early 2004, I somehow stumbled upon a rather ugly, off-yellow Geocities site (R.I.P. Geocities) that linked to several unreleased Weezer tracks, which I clicked on and waited patiently for 20-30 minutes for each song to download using my 56k modem. Stuff like "Longtime Sunshine" and "Blast Off!" really sealed the deal for me. I went out about bought the blue album shortly after and 23,000+ All Things Weezer posts later, here I am. What a loser!
List of acceptable and unacceptable names to refer to me as
- Ryan (what non-Weezer fans know me as, but I don't usually associate with normies)
- runners dial zero
- RunnersDialZero (are you kidding me?)
- runner (unless used jokingly)
The big list of real important accomplishments
- Contributed approximately 35-40% to the world-famous Lifetaker and runnersdialzero present HOMiE Volume 1 album with my buddy The Lifetaker :-*
- Father to Boo, Luna, Inky, and Socks.
- All Things Weezer/albumsix moderator since 2011 and admin as of 2019! YOU BETTER WATCH OUUGGHHHTT
- Official leaker of Weezer (the red album) and Everything Will Be Alright in the End (sorry guys)
- Met rock star and songwriting genius Rivers Cuomo in 2011, was greeted by him saying, "runners!" @it really happened
- Creator of the "Rick Rubin? Dick Rubin? Dick Rubbin?" thread on weezernation using the username acrossthenight33.
- Attendee of the June 2009 albumsix boardie meetup in New York City. Met many many nice folks. ^_^
- Participant in the Let's Write a Sawng project and all my shit was rejected (FUCK).
- Cycling enthusiast.
- Moral vegan.
- Friend to all stuffed animals.
- Stifled and rapidly aging musician.
- Incompetent dipshit and failure in all things.
Weezer concerts I done seen
- October 3, 2005 (Allstate Arena, Rosemont, IL) - My ex bought me tickets for my birthday because a few of my friends were going and I'd said I wanted to go. I had better seats than them and sat/stood by myself the entire time. An incredibly sweaty, drunk man with a polo shirt and backwards baseball cap stood next to me and screamed the wrong words to "Say It Ain't So" in no key what so ever, but I had a nice time. And hey, it was the show where the "Blast Off!" guy was chosen to perform "Undone" with the band. Neat!
- August 27, 2009 (Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ) - My first Weezer show with Nikki (d'awww). Risked my life going to one of the most dangerous cities in America to see Weezer play tha hitz for about 45 minutes. I found some kind of octopus sticker that night, too.
- January 7, 2011 (Aragon Ballroom, Chicago, IL) - Memories Tour, blue album night. Met Rivers (he greeted me by my username!), Scott, Brian, Karl and Sarah Kim. They're very nice people. Oh, I met Gohi too (also a nice people). Heard one song from the legendary lost Sea Opera Album. :O
- January 8, 2011 (Aragon Ballroom, Chicago, IL) - Memories tour, Pinkerton night. Met Pat and Josh Freese, also very nice people. Made an incredibly stupid joke to Pat ("I'm from Illinois, I don't know what spinach is!") and saw Brian without a shirt backstage (it was awesome).
Will I ever see Weezer in concert again? Will I ever flee from this hellhole and into a state where concerts are actually held? Will I ever have the expendable income necessary to see a concert? Will I Ever See Her Again? Probably not, but ♫ wouldn't it be nice? ♫
A small handful of albums I like (in no order other than alphabetical
- Ryan Adams, Love is Hell and Ryan Adams
- AFI, Shut Your Mouth and Open Your Eyes
- Alice in Chains, Dirt, Jar of Flies, and Alice in Chains
- Andrew W.K, I Get Wet and Close Calls with Brick Walls
- The Beach Boys, Surfer Girl, The Beach Boys Today!, Summer Days (And Summer Nights!!), Pet Sounds, Smile, Smiley Smile, Friends, Sunflower, and The Beach Boys Love You
- Beck, Golden Feelings, A Western Harvest Field by Moonlight, One Foot in the Grave, Stereopathetic Soulmanure, and Sea Change
- Best Coast, Crazy for You and The Only Place
- Black Flag, My War andThe First Four Years
- Brand New, Deja Entendu, The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me, and Science Fiction
- Rivers Cuomo, the Alone albums.
- Danzig, Lucifuge and How the Gods Kill
- Dead Kennedys, Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables
- Death From Above 1979, You're A Woman, I'm A Machine
- Fleetwood Mac, Rumours and Tusk
- Foo Fighters, Foo Fighters and The Colour and the Shape
- John Frusciante, Niandra LaDes, Usually Just a T-Shirt, Smile from the Streets You Hold, and To Record Only Water for Ten Days
- Liam Lynch and Matt Crocco, Camp Sunny Side Up and Sifl & Olly: Songs of Season 1
- Metallica, ...And Justice for All
- Minor Threat, Complete Discography
- The Misfits, Static Age, Collection I and II
- Yasunori Mitsuda, Chrono Trigger Original Sound Version
- Nirvana, Bleach, Nevermind, Incesticide, In Utero, Unplugged in New York
- Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds and Chasing Yesterday
- The Offspring, Smash
- Oasis, Definitely Maybe, (What's the Story) Morning Glory?, Be Here Now, and The Masterplan
- Our Lady Peace, Spiritual Machines and Curve
- The Ramones, Ramones, Leave Home, Rocket to Russia, It's Alive, End of the Century, Subterranean Jungle, and Too Tough to Die
- Red Hot Chili Peppers, Freaky Styley and Californication
- The Relationship, The Relationship and Clara Obscura
- The Ropes, What They Do For Fun
- Silverchair, Diorama and Young Modern
- The Smashing Pumpkins, Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
- Elliott Smith, Either/Or and From a Basement on the Hill
- Stone Temple Pilots, Tiny Music... Songs from the Vatican Gift Shop
- Nobuo Uematsu, the soundtracks for Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy VI, and Final Fantasy VII
- Van Halen, Van Halen, Fair Warning, 1984, and A Different Kind of Truth
- Wesley Willis, Rush Hour
- Weezer, ... everything! I really like all their albums. But gun to my head, let's go with Weezer (the blue album), Pinkerton, Weezer (the green album), Weezer (the red album), and Weezer (the white album)