Weezer concert: 05/31/2012 - Uncasville, CT
- "Tired of Sex"
- "My Name is Jonas"
- "Longtime Sunshine"
- "Perfect Situation"
- "Undone - The Sweater Song"
- "I Think We're Alone Now" (Tommy James and the Shondells cover)
- "Beverly Hills"
- "Island In The Sun"
- "Dope Nose" (Lead vocals: Scott)
- "Surf Wax America"
- "Can't Stop Partying" (Alone II arrangement)
- "(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To"
- "Hash Pipe"
- "Pork and Beans"
- "Buddy Holly"
- "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived"
- This show is notable for being the first show since 2008 to feature Rivers Cuomo predominantly on guitar (he would remove the guitar during "Troublemaker" on this night) and Pat Wilson on drums. With the absence of Pat Wilson's guitar playing, this meant that the band had to change the arrangements for certain songs that had been played a certain way for a few years; most notably "Longtime Sunshine," "Perfect Situation" and "(If You're Wondering If I Want You To."
- This was the first time Rivers had played a show on his Custom Strat in quite a while. Prior to this, Rivers had strictly been playing Gibson SGs in concert, a shift that seemed to occur in 2005. Since this concert, Rivers has consistently played Stratocasters, switching between a light blue and a turquoise / green model.
- Rivers and Brian decided to try playing "Buddy Holly" the way it had been played by the band in the 90s. This meant that Rivers would be playing the song's lead guitar and Brian would be playing the chords, an arrangement which the band had moved away from in recent years. It was only attempted this way one more time at the following show before they went back to playing it as it had been played before (Brian Bell playing the leads on guitar & keyboard, Rivers sticking to chords.)
- This was the first time the band performed a newly structured version of "(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To." This new version of the song features a guitar solo after the bridge, as well as a shortened 2nd verse. The reasoning for this has never been made public.