- 1994 - Filming for the "Buddy Holly" music video begins.
- 2001 - Weezer performs in New York, NY at the Jones Beach Amphitheater on the Midget Tour.
- 2006 - Weezer files a lawsuit against Miller Brewing Company for using the band's name/image in several ads that ran in Rolling Stone magazine in 2004 without permission.
- 2008 - Weezer plays live at the The Palace of Auburn Hills in Detroit, Michigan on the Troublemaker Tour in support of The Red Album.
- 2014 - The music video for "Back to the Shack" premiers on Noisey.Vice.com.