|Born||October 4, 1979|
Alec Longstreth is a cartoonist currently based in Santa Fe, New Mexico. He has done illustration work for Weezer on multiple occasions.
Relationship with Weezer
Longstreth became a fan of Weezer in 1995, and has attended multiple Weezer concerts over the years, many of which he chronicled in his self-published minicomic series Phase Seven. Three issues of Phase Seven (#017, #018, and #019) comprise the short series Weezer Fan, about Longstreth's experiences as a Weezer fan.
- Phase Seven #017 (2013) — A comic about Longstreth discovering Weezer as a freshman in high school, and his relationship with each song on Weezer's debut album (The Blue Album).
- Phase Seven #018 (2013) — A comic about Longstreth's relationship with Pinkerton and meeting Rivers Cuomo at a concert at DV8 in Seattle, Washington.
- Phase Seven #019 (2014) — A comic about Longstreth's relationship with Weezer's from the Green Album-era up through the Memories Tour in 2010.
- Posters for the Memories Tour in 2010.
- An illustration of the Rhino-Lad incident for the Today in Weezer History series on Weezer's official Facebook page in 2014.
- A pinball-themed t-shirt design for Everything Will Be Alright in the End Tour.
- "It's Been So Long" — Single cover art.
- Compiled and designed the Weezine Omnibus and Weezine Omnibus: Deluxe Edition.
- Illustrated Weezine Issue 17: Tales of Weezer in 2021.
- Tour poster for Weezer's 2023 Indie Rock Road Trip tour.
Memories Tour poster (The Blue Album)
Memories Tour poster (Pinkerton)
"It's Been So Long" front cover
"It's Been So Long" back cover
Indie Rock Road Trip tour poster