Weezer songs about The Pain
|This is a fandom page. List of fandom pages.|
The following is a list of Weezer songs that are about The Pain.
- "December" - Rivers Cuomo proposes that "only love can ease The Pain."
- "Devotion" - Chasing her leaves Rivers "with nothing but pain".
- "Haunt You Every Day" - Rivers confesses, he no longer feels The Pain by singing "I don't feel the Pain."
- "I Don't Want to Let You Go" - The Pain is killing Rivers.
- "(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To" - Rivers Cuomo speculates that "so much Pain may come our way."
- "King of the World" - Rivers observes someone "bury that Pain". Later he proclaims that weeping on his breast and covering him with tenderness will eventually make the Pain pass.
- "Love Is the Answer" - Rivers Cuomo promises his brothers and sisters that "there will come a day when we transcend our Pain." He urges us to take it easy on ourselves.
- "Mo' Beats" - Rivers Cuomo is "not about to let the Pain outside."
- "My Best Friend" - Rivers Cuomo "feels The Pain when you start crying."
- "O Girl" - Rivers declares that he now sees The Pain in your eyes (and that can't be just lies).
- "The Organ Player" - The organ player must take out "the source of his Pain."
- "The Other Way" - Rivers Cuomo has "many memories of Pain".
- "Represent" - Rivers Cuomo proclaims that "it matters that you can take The Pain".
- "Ruling Me" - "All the pain and the ways" are driving Rivers insane.
- "The Sister Song" - Among other things (including being hung up on your sister, Rivers has "thieves, and Pain, and hundred dollar bills."
- "The Spider" - Rivers sings about "the spider in the drain, and he's feeling Pain."
- "Starlight" - Rivers reveals that "the Pain you've felt has burdened you."
- "Superfriend" - Jonas begs, "Pain, Pain, go away".
- "Thought I Knew" - Brian Bell is sorry if he caused you Pain.
- "Turn Me Round" - Rivers Cuomo has The Pain in his ass.
- "Unbreak My Heart" - Rivers pleads, "Don't leave me in all this Pain."
- "The Underdogs" - Rivers Cuomo cries out, "So much Pain!" Later, he admits he's "feeling The Pain."