|This is a fandom page. List of fandom pages.|
|This article or section lacks formatting. It may require cleanup to meet Weezerpedia's quality standards.|
Beeswax is the name of a fictitious Weezer album that was the subject of an online joke.
Back in 1999, during the band's first hiatus, a group of posters on alt.music.weezer developed a fictitious tracklist for a hypothetical third album, Beeswax. The Beeswax legend was further expanded and exaggerated by Weezer Nation board member Pony Eyelashes~. From the original posting:
- "Never Gonna Hear It"
- "Let's Sew Our Band Back Together" (Requiem for Matt)
- "Tired of Sitting on my Ass"
- "el Scrapo"
- "Undone - the Band Relationship song"
- "the Good Hive"
- "Her Love Is None of My Beeswax"
- "I Just Scrapped Out the Song of My Dreams"