Karl's Corner - 01/11/2002
01/11/01 when I first met you, I thought that I knew you, now I know I don't, just wish that I did
"...Chad [the engineer] is pretty amazing. He seems to subsist on Diet Coke. I’ve never seen him eat anything, and he’s always working into the wee hours. Engineers have amazing stamina (as do webmasters and assistants)." --Sarah, on the scene in L.A.
...Notes to those in the UK holding tickets to cancelled October gigs:
- 03/19/02 Manchester Manchester Apollo :Holders of original October tix: your tix are still good for this!
- 03/20/02 Glasgow Glasgow Barowland :Holders of original October tix: your tix are still good for this! If any problems, contact Dance Factory Concerts.
- 03/21/02 Birmingham Birmingham Academy: Holders of Que Club tix from October: you must get a refund and purchase a new ticket. Sorry for the inconvienience!
- 03/23/02 Southampton Southampton Guildhall: Holders of original October tix: your tix are still good for this!
- 03/24/02 London Brixton Academy: Holders of original October tix: your tix are still good for this!
...special note to other European fans in countries like Germany who also originally had fall 2001 dates: We have not heard any word re: rescheduling/new dates at this point. The band is eager to return to the rest of Europe too, but it may indeed have to be at a later time in 2002. When we know more, the info will be posted. Apologies and thanks for your patience.
...The next =w= T-shirt day is February 14th. This is not only Valentine's Day, but the 10th anniversary of weezer's formation and very first rehearsal!