User:I Donte Like Birdse
aka Burnst Jamp.
Been a fan of Weezer for a stunning 1 year(s)! Joined this place so I could show off my collection on a userpage, stayed for the Discord which Deckra made me join to discuss bootlegs. Washed up Team Fortress 2 YouTuber FUNKe made me aware of Weezer, but listening to Teal and later an actually good album got me into the band fully.
What I Do Here
All I originally cared about were Bootleg CDs, but that gets pretty boring pretty quickly. I've broadened my horizons, becoming a Karl Koch obsessor, manga enthusiast, Billy Cobb apologist, and Skuraiipeare conspiracist. For the most part though, I just hang out on the Discord server.
To view my countless accomplishments, why don't you check out my contributions?
Obligatory but necessary section. From favorite to least favorite, it's:
- - Mexican Six Hits
- - Pinkerton
- - White
- - EWBAITE
- - Blue (Sorry, more personal connection to the previous three. If B-Sides counted, this would be #2)
- - Ok Human
- - Red
- - Maladroit (Below Red only because I can only remember the name of maybe 2 songs? Listenable but unmemorable)
- - Green
- - Van Weezer (My prediction was accurate)
- - Hurley (Lowest album I still enjoy listening to)
- - Death to False Metal
- - Pacific Daydream
- - Teal
- - Make Believe
- - Black
I have never once listened to Raditude in full. Not out of spite or because the album is bad, I just haven't gotten around to it
- 1994 - Blue
- 1994 - Undone - The Sweater Song (UK 4-track single)
- 1994 - Undone - The Sweater Song (single)
- 1994 - DGC Rarities, Vol. 1
- 1995 - Buddy Holly (UK 4-track single)
- 1995 - Return of The Rentals (The Rentals album)
- 1996 - Pinkerton (x2)
- 1996 - El Scorcho (Japanese single)
- 1996 - El Scorcho (UK single)
- 1997 - The Good Life (Japanese single)
- 1997 - The Good Life (OZ EP)
- 1997 - Pink Triangle (Single)
- 1997 - Now Playing (Chopper One album)
- 1998 - The Special Goodness (Patrick Wilson album)
- 1998 - The Special Goodness (Patrick Wilson album with promo label)
- 2001 - Green
- 2001 - Hash Pipe (Single)
- 2001 - Hash Pipe (EU 4-track Single)
- 2001 - Island In The Sun (Aussie single)
- 2001 - Island In The Sun (UK 3-track single)
- 2001 - Island In The Sun (Single)
- 2001 - Organic Mechanic (Organic Mechanic album)
- 2001 - Making Noise: A Tribute to Weezer (Tribute album, SAR-0003)
- 2002 - Rock Music: A Tribute to Weezer (Tribute album)
- 2002 - Maladroit (x2)
- 2002 - Dope Nose (French slipcase promo)
- 2002 - The Lion and the Witch (EP)
- 2002 - Press Any Key to Begin (Karlophone album)
- 2002 - A Punk Tribute to Weezer (Tribute album)
- 2003 - Across the Sea ~A Tribute to Weezer~ (Japanese tribute album)
- 2003 - The End of Imagining (Space Twins album)
- 2003 - Land Air Sea (The Special Goodness album, Skyline)
- 2004 - Land Air Sea (The Special Goodness album)
- 2004 - Blue (Deluxe Edition)
- 2005 - Make Believe
- 2005 - Perfect Situation (Vocal Up Mix promo)
- 2005 - We Are All On Drugs (Promo)
- 2007 - I Must Find This Karlophone... (Karlophone album)
- 2007 - Alone: The Home Recordings of Rivers Cuomo
- 2008 - Six Hits (EP)
- 2008 - Six Hits (Mexican EP variant with Troublemaker Remixes art)
- 2008 - Red
- 2008 - Alone II: The Home Recordings of Rivers Cuomo
- 2008 - Troublemaker Remixes
- 2009 - Not Alone: Rivers Cuomo & Friends Live at Fingerprints
- 2009 - Raditude
- 2010 - Death To False Metal
- 2010 - Hurley (Deluxe, Red version)
- 2010 - Hang On (Promo)
- 2010 - Raditude ...Happy Record Store Day! (EP)
- 2012 - Blue (2012 Deluxe rerelease)
- 2012 - Natural (The Special Goodness album)
- 2014 - Everything Will Be Alright In The End
- 2016 - White
- 2017 - ニマイメ (Scott and Rivers album)
- 2019 - Teal
- 2021 - Van Weezer
- Got Blue as a Christmas gift from my sister, together with Red and Teal. I had Blue Deluxe and Rock Candy already by this point.
- Bought this with a set of 6 other singles/promos, one of which was "Perfect Situation (Vocal Up Mix)" which went for $70 on Discogs. I spent about $15.
- Same order as the last CD. This one came in a standard jewel case (rather than a slimline) and only had a single, very shitty pic on Discogs. The font is also a different color.
- Promo DGC sampler with "Jamie" on it, along with that dog.'s "Grunge Couple". Purchased in a Japanese Discogs bulk order (However the CD is the US version).
- Another from the Vocal Up Mix order. UK release, using the picture of young Rivers and Leaves (rather than the earlier version with young Rivers and an unnamed girl).
- This album blows! Purchased in a Japanese Discogs order.
- Not only my first Weezer CD, but my first CD full-stop, and was a gift from my mother. I have a second copy which has been separated from its jewel case for another disc.
- Part of a batch of 3 CDs I got as birthday gifts from my father in July 2020 which started my CD collection. He overpaid by a lot.
- UK version with the art slightly zoomed in. Thought it was the slipcase version when I bought it, but I stood corrected.
- Same as last CD. The song and art was used in FUNKe-related content which got me into Weezer. Thought it was OZ EP, so I was disappointed at the lack of acoustic B-sides.
- Got OZ EP with a set of 4 singles on eBay (The other 3 were Green singles). Was glad to finally have a copy with Good Life Acoustic.
- Pink Triangle is a pretty rare promo, so it cost a pretty penny to get (around $40 on eBay). It's worth it to own Pink Triangle physically, though. Cool design, too.
- Original Japanese version. Has a promo sticker and says "SAMPLE" on the CD matrix. Came with OBI.
- Pat's first solo outing, before he started the band of the same name. Only sold (retail) in Japan, which is neat. Purchased off Discogs.
- Same as the normal TSG CD, but it has a promo sticker and "Sample" written in Japanese on the CD matrix. Sitting in my duplicate Pinkerton case, since it came without one.
- I have the version with a tracklisting error on the insert, which is neat. Bought this on Discogs long after I had acquired half a dozen of the album's singles.
- Standard jewel case version of Hash Pipe with only one track. I forgot how/why I got this.
- Acquired in the same 4 CD eBay purchase I got OZ EP from. At one point I took the enhanced content on the disc and uploaded it to archive.org.
- Same 4 CD eBay purchase. This is the only version of this release to include an explicit language warning on the art.
- Rare winged =w= cardsleeve version bought in the 4 CD eBay purchase. Comes with 2 exclusive B-Sides (Sugar Booger and Brightening Day).
- Standard jewel case version with white and blue art, acquired in the same eBay purchase as the Blue singles. White spine clashes with the other Green singles.
- Debut album of Pat Finn's band, Organic Mechanic, as well as the first release on Karl Koch's record label Amorphous Records. Bought from Canada.
- Ordered the Japanese version of this CD off Amazon, but, to my delight, got this instead. Far less common cover, from what it seems. Corner got demolished in shipping.
- Meh tribute album, purchased for cheap on Discogs in an order with Flip Sides & Acoustic Cuts. Digipak version -- the superior jewel case version seems to be allusive.
- Got in a bundle of (I think?) 4 albums off eBay. Got one more time in the bundle with 2001 Studio Demos. Numbered 196668 and 007855 respectively.
- Rare French slipcase promo with godawful art. Got as a Christmas present from my mother.
- An EP I wanted for a while. Good art and a nice live performance. Got alongside 2001 Studio Demos and the other CDs in that bundle.
- First album from Karlophone (Karl Koch). Bought off his Bandcamp. Signed, including a small drawing of a square dude. He wrote my mother's name instead of mine. Whoops.
- Neat tribute album. Purchased in a bulk Discogs order because the site didn't have scans besides the cover.
- First Discogs purchase. I had to decide between this, Zerwee, and the Christmas CD due to my limited funds. I made the right choice, this disc rules. Such a cool release.
- Only album from Brian Bell's original non-Weezer band, Space Twins. This album is amazing, probably one of the best Weezer member solo albums. Neat art too.
- Original N.O.S. release. Ordered the city variant off Amazon, got the skyline variant instead. A win in my book.
- Japanese Epitaph 2004 rerelease. Has a promo sticker and "SAMPLE-LOANED" printed on the CD matrix. Came with OBI. Sitting in extra Maladroit jewel case.
- Bought alongside 2001 Studio Demos, Lion and the Witch, and the other CDs in that lot. Doesn't have the slipcase. It's naked. How disgusting.
- I think I got this in the 4 album CD eBay lot with Maladroit, but I can't actually remember.
- Previously mentioned promo acquired in singles lot. There is a guy who, as mentioned, had it up for $70 on Discogs, but with no previous sales, it's obviously not worth that.
- Also from the singles lot. Much cheaper, but also neat. The second of my two white US Geffen promos, of which there are many in existence.
- Second Karlophone album. Signed, with a drawing of a squiggly, confused feller. Also includes my mother's name, rather than my own.
- Bought alongside Alone II, Not Alone, and Nimaime on Amazon when I received a gift card which I had no other use for.
- First CD I personally bought. Purchased at Kilgor Trouts in Myrtle Beach for $4. Holds a very special place in my heart.
- 🏅 Ultimate holy grail. The greatest CD in my collection. After idolizing it on the WP Discord for months, I bought it from Mercadolibre (Mexican eBay) for $60. "Secret CD".
- Received alongside Blue and Teal as a Christmas gift from my sister. Still in plastic wrapping, though probably not the factory seal.
- Bought on Amazon with 3 other solo project CDs.
- One half of Mexican Six Hits. I love this EP dearly; anime on Weezer products is an amazing and obscure blend that should be appreciated. All of the songs suck ass, though.
- Bought on Amazon with 3 other solo project CDs. Standard black and white version -- no DVD.
- Purchased alongside Hurley, White, and Green on Discogs for a grand total of $19.26. What a deal! Fuck this album.
- Part of the 4 album lot from eBay. When I noted the album's name, my grandmother thought I said "death metal" and got confused.
- Bought with Raditude and co. on Discogs. This is the deluxe version with a red spine.
- Also bought at Myrtle Beach, but on eBay, for $25. The sixth CD I owned. Researching this CD helped me discover Discogs, fueling my collecting interest significantly
- Bought on Discogs, shortly after Pink Triangle. I really like the art on this, Sidney is a great inclusion. My first WP edit was correcting the name of this release.
- Very weird and obscure German rerelease of Blue deluxe, placed in a 2xCD jewel case rather than a digipak. Bought from Japan alongside Candy Rock, Go-On, and others.
- Bought this off Amazon assuming it was an on demand CDr (aka shitty bootleg), but to my surprise it was just a low-effort disc by DashGo, who managed Hurley.
- Bought with Maladroit, Make Believe, and DTFM. Was the newest CD release in my collection by a margin of 4 years until I got Teal.
- Listening to this album is what really made me a Weezer fan. So, logically, I bought it 4 months after I started collecting. Got off Discogs in a large order.
- Not a massive Scott and Rivers fan, but seeing this at an affordable price on Amazon made it too good to pass up. These albums are too expensive.
- Christmas gift from my sister, gifted alongside Blue and Red. Its scans on Discogs are my own.
- A gift from my mother's friend. Originally tried to rob Target for a copy, but it wasn't on the shelves yet.
- Live in Baltimore, Maryland (Official Live Bootleg)
- Songs From The Black Hole (CD version bought off Amazon)
- Rock Candy
- Candy Rock
- 2001 Studio Demos
- Short Back and B Sides
- We Will Rock You!
- The Black Sessions (2012 release)
- The Lowdown (Maximum Weezer: The Unauthorised Biography of Weezer and The Interview 2xCD set)
- B-Sides And Rarities Volume 2 (Odyssey Records release, not Loose Dog)
- Flip Sides & Acoustic Cuts
- Studio Demo Tracks 2000-01
- Surf Wax Mt. Fuji
- Good Life - Germany Aug. 18
- Shooting From The Stars
- My Name Is Jonas Promo CD
- Blue German Cardboard Promo CD
- Hash Pipe French Promo CD
- Hash Pipe Mispress CD with all of Green
- 3 Titres Inédits French Promo Sampler
- Alone III CD
- Beginning of the End bootleg radio promo CD
- Geezer bootleg CD
- American Holiday bootleg CD
- Troubadour Superstars! bootleg CD
- Goat Punishment bootleg CDr
- Free Flight Thru the Universe of Sound (Southern Fried Swing, AR 003)
- Dadeye (Joe Cunningham, AR 005)
- Go-On! volumes 1-4
...Mikey is standing in front of a big display of weezer bootlegs. Lots of them.
On sale. In a store. Legally. funny laws they got there in Japan...(the first Tokyo show was on sale there already!!)
shamelessly taken from User:Deckra